New format for Weekly luncheons set to resume virtually
We are working on a weekly lunchtime speaker schedule. Programs will be virtual and format will be evolving. Tuesday, September 22, beginning at noon, we will broadcast our initial offering of the fall season featuring Souichi Terada, the Mizzou beat writer for the Kansas City Star. Our program this week will be taped and will be available to view after the initial broadcast. We are still investigating the possibility of making our programs interactive.
September 22 Speaker:
Speaker: Souchi Terada , Kansas City Star Mizzou beat writer
Date: September 22
Web Link: “Souichi Terada Virtually Visits with KC Tiger Club”
Time: Presentation will go live at noon
Announcing Online Auction for Alabama v. Mizzou football tickets
Much like we would do at our weekly lunches, we will be auctioning Tiger Club tickets for the Alabama v. Mizzou football game on Saturday, September 26. Using the Bid Beacon app, we will be accepting bids from now through noon Wednesday, September 23rd. Instructions are below.
You can bid using your desktop computer or by downloading the app to your mobile device.
In line with Mizzou’s new ticketing procedures, tickets will be transferred electronically to the winning bidder. You will need a Ticketmaster account and the Mizzou Tigers app to make this happen.
Also…. Football Parking Passes are available for purchase
There are a limited number of Lot A parking passes available to anyone interested in purchasing the whole season or a single game. Just email email@example.com
Instructions to set up a Bid Beacon account using your email address and to make bids from your desktop:
- Click on this link https://app.bidbeacon.com/
- Select “Sign in” or “register” after entering requested information / Click “Create Account”
- In the first box, enter Access Code “NENCZU” / Click “Join Auction”
- Click on the item name “Mizzou vs Alabama football tickets”
- From message box at bottom of screen regarding a verified email required, click on “Tap for more information”
- From pop up box, click on “SEND LINK”
- Check your email for “New Account Verification” email / Click on “Activate”
- Click on “Activate” in the new Bid Beacon window that launches
- Select “Browse Items” or “All Auctions” to see the item list / Click on the Mizzou vs. Alabama item
- Place your bid!!
To create your account using the mobile app:
- Download Bid Beacon from app store
- Follow steps 2-8 listed above
- Return to the Bid Beacon app. (If the verify email prompt remains at the bottom of the item list screen, log out, relaunch the app and log back in.)
Instructions to manage your tickets and manage the ticket transfer process online are detailed on the MU website: https://mutigers.com/sports/2020/6/22/mizzou-mobile-ticketing-central.aspx#Manage
2020 Virtual Luncheon Speaker Schedule with links to past programs
September 22 – Souichi Terada, MIZZOU beat writer for Kansas City Star. Watch here.
September 29 – Dennis Dodd, CBS SportsLine.com’s college football senior writer
October 6 – Blair Kerkhoff, Sports columnist for the Kansas City Star